Monday, October 02, 2006

Fun weekend, first day of work

What a fun weekend! Nanny was definitely surprised and I was so happy when Saturday finally came and I didn't have to keep trying to keep it a secret. Believe me, it's very hard with her! See Nanny, you had your party and it was wonderful- I'm glad you know now that we want you to be happy and I'm sorry you were so upset and stressed out the week of your birthday because you didn't think anyone was going to throw you a party but boy did you luck out! :o)

Uncle Kirk and Ripken- I didn't get to say goodbye to you before you left, miss you already! I was very happy to be able to spend time with you and visit with you and I can't wait to see you again, hopefully next time Aunt Kristen will be able to join us!

Kelsey you are gorgeous and I miss you soooo much already, come back!!! Like Robby said, don't try too hard to make yourself look pretty, you are a natural beauty. :o) I love you so much little sister!

Mom, I'm glad that I got to see you and spend time with you and have a good weekend with you, I love you very much- I can't wait for you to make my purse I will use it everyday and everyone will be jealous!

I had my first day of work today- 2 paper cuts from stuffing envelopes for over an hour, but I think once I get into the groove of things I will really like it there. There was a lot of information to learn and I think Carol (my trainer/boss I think) could tell I was a little overwhelmed at one part of the day, she smiled at me and said "don't worry we will go over this 5,000 times". I don't have my desk yet, but the lady who is in my cubical is leaving on Wednesday so I will move into my "office" then. I'm just happy to finally have a job and be able to start getting back to life. Thanks to everyone who has been helping me (NANNY!), I really appreciate everyone's help- the money, the rides, the places to sleep... it's been a big help.

I'm stressing about the 4th- Lost starts and I don't have any way to record One Tree Hill!! Man, the problems of a 21 year old!

Well, I must get to bed, after all, I'm a working girl now who needs to get up at 7am- I never was really good at that.

No comments: