Thursday, September 28, 2006

So far in TV land...

I missed the first 2 episodes of Amazing Race!! That sucks...

The season premiere of One Tree Hill made me cry before the theme song even started- great episode! I already knew what was going to happen because Kelsey told me some spoilers, but still a tear-jerker.

The season premiere of Grey's Anatomy was a tear-jerker as well, but they tried to make it "too" sad, so I didn't let myself get choked up.

I'm going to miss Six Degrees tonight because I'm riding to the airport with Nanny and Aunt Kris to pick up Uncle Kirk and Ripken... the first episode of that didn't really get me too excited so I'm not too upset about missing it. I'm sure I'll be able to catch up later.

Can't wait for Lost to start, I hate seeing the commercials for it because it gets me too excited!

No comments: