Friday, September 08, 2006

Lots of excitement

Well, the week has been loooong. Getting ready to leave hopefully on Thursday around noon or 1. We pick up the UHaul on Wednesday, and Tuesday is our last day at Zeeks Pizza. I'm ready to get home and anxious to find a new apartment.

Monday was 4 years since Dad went, sad day- plus I had to work from 5 to close at Zeeks and I was the only one there besides my manager so the day pretty much sucked from beginning to end.

We're getting ready to go camping right now, I'm excited to spend the weekend with my mom and Kelsey... I'm definitely going to miss them a lot.

Can't wait for the tour dates to be released for the Hanson tour this fall/winter. Maybe they will set a date in Seattle and Lauren and I can come out and visit and take Kelsey to her first Hanson concert.

Robby is definitely ready to go... he misses his mom and all his friends a lot. The first couple weeks we are home I doubt we will even see each other- I'll probably be attached to Lauren when she's not at work and I know he will want to be with his friends a lot, catching up.

As for everyone in PA... Nanny, Aunt Kris... I'm excited to see you!!


Oh, and as far as BB7- I hate Boogie and Erica... I really don't know how I felt this season, I wasn't really cheering for anyone... I love James but I hated his game play this season. I really don't care who wins, but I think besides Aunt Kris, I'll be the only one watching the Season Finale. Oh, and I plan on visiting cbs.com to apply to be on the show next season. I would totally win. :o)

1 comment:

nanny joan said...

so glad to hear from you. Hope you enjoy your camping week-end. I am really looking forward to seeing you - will you still be staying with me - I hope so. I will try and help you get employment thru JFC when you get here. I know you will spend much time with Loren, but please plan to stay here if you want to. And please please be careful on the road. Driving is so dangerous these days. Take you time and don't drive when you are tired. Please call me when you are traveling so I will know you are ok. I love you Pooh-bear, and I will not be an interfering grandmother. I can't wait for you to meet Lilly - you will love her a lot just like Kelsey.