Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nice weekend

2 weeks of work down! Doing pretty good- got my first pay check and only kept about $40 for myself. Paid Mom half what I owe her and Nanny all of what I owed her. Mom- you should get the check in the mail soon if you haven't already, and the other half will be in the mail on Thursday when I get paid again. My check was about $400 but they took out almost half for taxes, including that dumb occupational tax... but since I only have to pay it once my checks should be pretty decent from here on out. My cell phone is turned off right now but should be back on in about 2 weeks.

Found a solution to one of my TV dilemmas... abc.com has Lost episodes that you can watch for free, so I don't have to worry about finding some how to tape it while I'm watching One Tree Hill. The internet is so wonderful and luxurious. I don't know how people survived without it! The OC doesn't start till November 7, but I'll have to figure out some way to sort that out too... ah well. I'll handle it when it comes.

Nanny is at the beach until Wednesday, I've been here taking care of Lily. She cries all the time, she's such a spoiled kitty! I also have the Cruiser so I don't have to get rides from Aunt Mare to and from work... which is nice.

Spent the weekend with Robby... on Friday night we watched scary movies since it was Friday the 13th... Saturday we hung out at his house most of the day and then we came back here to Nannys and made ham steak with corn and baked potatoes for dinner, yummy! Then we went and hung out with Lauren for a little bit before we came home to go to bed. Today was super boring, I came home from his house around 2 and he's gonna go hang out with Justin today and might stop by here later on. Next weeked on Friday we are going to see The Departed with Lauren, she already saw it but said it was really good. I think we might also carve some pumpkins with his nephew, which we were going to do this weekend but decided to wait. So that should be fun.

Anyways, I'm gonna go be a couch potato now... its a nice day out so I have the windows open with a nice breeze flowing through and I'm sure there is a good movie on! Talk to you all later!

No comments: