Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just some updates

So I'm almost half way through the summer quarter, I'm taking Psychology 110. My final grades for spring were 2.9 in English 102, 3.1 in Math 098, and 4.0 in Sociology. My GPA is a 3.3- only 0.2 points away from the Dean's List! (You need at least a 3.5 GPA for the quarter).

I went back home to PA for a week last month and visited with all my friends and the family, it was a very crazy hectic week but I think I managed to spend a significant amount of time with everyone. Brianna is coming out here to Seattle this weekend and Kelsey and I are so excited to show her around and have her here to visit.

I had an interview with Big Brothers Big Sisters, so now I'm just waiting to hear back if I got accepted or not, which I think I did. They are checking my references and going over my application and then they will let me know if I was accepted and if I was they will start looking for my match. I'll get a "little" between the ages of 7 and 16, a girl, who I have to spend time with 3 times a month. Hopefully I will be accepted and I'll let you all know about it!

Well there's lots of TV on tonight, Big Brother 10 started last Sunday, and the 2nd epsiode is on tonight, along with Wipeout and Japanese Game Show... Kelsey and I have already claimed our spots on the couch.

No comments: