Thursday, July 17, 2008

I got a Little!

Yay! Big Brothers Big Sisters just called and they found me a match. Her name is Jae Lynn, she's 7 years old, she's been waiting to become old enough to get a Big Sister because her older sister who is 10 has one and she gets jealous of the fun her older sister has with her Big that she wanted one of her own. She is active and into sports like basketball and baseball and playing outside. She likes to go shopping and watch TV- her sister and her mom are really girly and aren't into outside activities so she's excited to have someone to go out and do all that with. I think it's exciting too. Now they will call her and her mom and tell them about me and ask them if they think it will be a good match. If they do, then I will go to her house with my adviser to meet her and her family. If they don't, then they will look for another match for me.
Pretty cool.

No comments: