Thursday, August 07, 2008

Updates!

I met Jaelen and her family last weekend. It went well I thought, except Jaelen was very shy and didn't say much. She eventually warmed up to me and showed me how she does a cartwheel and told me about girlscouts and stuff that she likes to do. I'm planning on picking her up on Saturday for a trip to the park and some french fries at McDonalds.

I finished the last week of summer quarter today. Monday I have a review and my final is on Tuesday, then I finally have my break before fall quarter begins in September.

We got a new manager at work and they fired almost our whole staff... I was worried to go in last weekend but I ended up getting a raise, hah. I'm a pizza maker extravagent!

Mom and Kelsey head to Pennsylvania in a couple days and I'm very jealous that I am not going along... especially since Uncle Kirk and Aunt Kristen and the kids will be there too. :( After they get back, Kelsey and I have lots of concerts to look forward to, including back to back Hanson concerts, and Mom and Jason head to New Zealand.

I have an appointment tomorrow with the Orthodontist for my TMJ which has been super painful for the past week, I can barely even chew! Hopefully she will be able to figure out what we can do to fix it.

Well, miss everyone, I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

No comments: