Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't written in awhile, I've been so busy with the holidays and school starting!
I'm taking Spanish 2, Math 107 (Statistics), and Biology 160. Spanish is my easiest class so far. I hate my Biology teacher and I'm not good at Bio at all, we had a quiz today that I studied really hard for, I got a 4/5 which I will gladly take!

New Years was so much fun, I went to Mikes (yeah, he's new...) and we had a party there with a Twister Tournament which I took 2nd place in. I've been working a lot lately and my homework load is unbelieveable for the 2nd week so I have definitely been busy!

I'll check in again when I have some new things going on!

1 comment:

nanny joan said...

sounds like you are really on the go.....Bet you can't wait for March - when are you and kels coming.