Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The results are in!

Grades for this quarter:
Lit of American Culture- 3.5
Interculture Communications- 3.5
Spanish 1- 3.6
Quarterly GPA- 3.53

Which puts me on the Deans List! :o)

I'm sick, again. I can't get away from these head colds!
Steve and I didn't work out, oh well, it's alright.
Christmas break until Jan 5 (I think), Kelsey and I plan on spending it watching Season 3 of Veronica Mars on DVD.
I'm ready for Christmas, all my shopping is done. Only one more week!
Yay for Bob winning Survivor Gabon! Well, I'm off- I have some DVR shows to catch up on!

1 comment:

nanny joan said...

Yahoo.........terrific grades. You must feel so proud. Sorry about the Steve thing, you don't seem too upset. Guess you are enjoying the break, you worked hard the past two semesters. I am doing ok. Still seeing doctors a lot. Nothing new to report. Love ya