Monday, September 01, 2008

Fall is here

So Mom and Jason are back from New Zealand! They brought us sand, (that's my new thing), fleece's, necklaces carved out of bone, we aren't sure what kind of bone... boxes for our sand, and the warmest slippers made out of sheep wool you will ever find.

Kelsey and I had a good time while they were away, we had 2 slumber parties with her friends, and watches Seasons 1 and 2 of Veronica Mars, and started Season 1 of Prison Break.... Season 3 starts today so I think I can say that I will not have time to finish catching up on that show.

Fall is officially here in Seattle and the weather outside proves it. It's starting to get chilly and windy and more rain then we had over the summer... all the Fall Season Premieres are soon, starting today, including One Tree Hill, so we are all very excited for our favorite shows to come back.

Kelsey goes back to school as a Junior tomorrow! It's only Rough Rider day, so they only have to go get their picture taken and sign up for yearbooks and stuff... I don't have school until September 22nd, but I think I'm ready to go back.

Today is Labor Day, no crazy plans for us... a friend of mine was supposed to be having a pig roast pot luck so I might go to that if they ever call me, if not, I'm happy hanging out here at home with the family.

Hanson this upcoming weekend, WOOO HOOO!!!!

New poll on the left hand side.... although no one ever votes, or reads, or comments lol

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ok, if you put up a poll where I can answer, I'll totally vote :-)